2013 Design Competition Rules
Our 2013 Design Competition is now underway! We will now host these competitions every 3 months!
EWDC welcomes and invites you, the artist, jewelry designer, and crafter, to participate in our first annual
Design Competition. Please see below for submission rules, details, deadlines, and prizes available.
1) No limit to how many design submissions per entrant.
2) All designs submitted will have been created, in whole or in part, using East West DyeCom products.
3) No purchase necessary to enter.
1) Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo image of the design attached as a file (.jpg preferred).
2) Include the artist's name, a short description of the submitted design and if available, a link to the artist's website or Etsy, Artfire, etc. account,
3) Submission emails must also state that the artist grants East West DyeCom, Inc. permission to display their submitted image on our website.
August 1, 2013
Announcement of Winners
A panel of voting judges from the greater Roanoke Valley arts and crafts community in Roanoke, VA will select the
1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners from all designs submitted.
Winners will be announced on our website, August 15, 2013. Winning designs will be spotlight featured in our gallery.which will also include the designs submitted by all entrants.
1st place winner receives a $100.00 gift certificate and free ground shipping towards their next purchase with EWDC.
2nd place winner receives a $50.00 gift certificate and free ground shipping towards their next purchase with EWDC.
3rd place winner receives a sample package of assorted EWDC items valued at $25.00 and free ground shipping towards their next purchase with EWDC.
We look forward to seeing your designs!